I’ve finally put all the dreams and ideas I’ve had over the years together and made a bucket list. I hope to accomplish most, if not all, sometime in my life. They are in no particular order. I will update this as I check each one off the list.
- Ski in the French or Swiss Alps.
- Ski in Chile or Argentina.
Attend Coachella Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California.(completed April 2015)
- Backpack through Central America.
- Go to Monaco during the F1 Grand Prix race.
- Attend any European soccer (or “football”) match.
- See the Northern Lights from the Arctic Circle.
- Run a half marathon in a different country.
Go to Paris and try my hand at speaking French.(completed August 2015)
- Buy a coveted ticket to a World Cup match.
- Go to all 7 continents.
Go to the northwest part of Ireland to see where my grandfather is from.(completed August 2015)
- Take surfing lessons.
- Go to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Hike to Machu Picchu.
- Drive down the coast from Seattle to California on Highway 1.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Go to the Azore Islands (Portugal) or the Maldives (Indian Ocean).
What about you? What’s on your bucket list?
Looking for more travel tips?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get travel tips, plus enter to win travel contests!